Saturday, May 24, 2008

Party (kind of)

Alex, Lindsey, Sage at Golfland

Alex, Lindsey, and Sage at Golfland


Sage, Lindsey, and Alex at Golfland


Alex, Lindsey, and Sage at Olive Garden


Lindsey, Sage, Alex, and Riley watching a movie


Lindsey got totally busted earlier this month and I told her she wasn't having a birthday party at all this year. (I know - I'm mean!) Well when it came time to plan what she wanted to do for the day, we decided that she could take a friend with us to Golfland and dinner. That friend grew into 2 friends. So, Lindsey was able to take Sage and Alex to Golfland. I think they had a great time. The weather was perfect for it! It was overcast, and it sprinkled slightly on us. It was lovely.

We then decided that she could watch a movie and invite 2 more friends over for the movie. I took the 4 girls plus Logan to the dollar store to each pick out a candy. The girls ran through the store, while Logan did the potty dance. We all watched Back to the Future. (I love the 80's!)

No comments: