
Lindsey, 11 years old
We celebrated Lindsey's birthday on Friday. She is 11 years old now. It's hard to believe; time has gone by so fast. I give the kids the option of choosing their breakfast. On birthdays, they have always chosen breakfast sandwiches (scrambled eggs, ham, and cheese on a hamburger bun). I serve them on a plate I made (with Lindsey while the boys were at a campout one year) that is our special birthday plate.
at dinner, the Olive Garden
We also let the kids choose what we have for dinner. Lindsey chose to go to the Olive Garden. We told our server that it was Lindsey's birthday, so about 5 different employees came out and sang "Buena Festa" to Lindsey and gave her this yummy cake. Lindsey was so silly during it all. She giggled and tried to hide her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment