Friday, May 9, 2008

Kaylen's Sense of Fashion...


...Or lack thereof.



Kaylen can always make me laugh. She is a true girly-girl. She loves clothes and loves to change them, at least 3 times a day. This is her outfit she put together on Tuesday. It consists of 2 swimming suits - one on the top half, one on the bottom half, and both about 2 sizes too small. (I don't know how she is getting circulation to her legs, the elastic is so tight.) She has accessorized by wearing two necklaces she found in Lindsey's room, one that she's wearing backwards. She also has this fabulous purse, which has a spare pair of shoes inside.

While getting ready for church on Sunday, she picked out a dress (which I later changed) and a sweater. This was a purple fleece sweater with a bear and balloons embroidered on it. I have kept Lindsey's clothes from when she was a baby and Kaylen found this beautiful sweater in the box. (I have to put that box up higher!) She was insisting on wearing the sweater to church. I took it away and put it upstairs. Kaylen broke out in tears.

Kaylen makes me laugh with the outfits she comes up with. Usually the clothes don't get put in the dirty clothes, so I don't have a ton of laundry to do. Kaylen also loves to have bows in her hair, no-matching most of the time. She's gonna be fun as a teenager!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I love the picture. It would be so cool if Kaylen becomes a famous fasioner designer. I tell my kids that we knew her when she was young.