I bought Eric a shaved ice machine for Christmas. The kids have been begging to sell shaved ice. We set up shop on Monday and sold shaved ice. We made $10.50. Today, we made $1, 50 cents of it was from Eric - only one real customer today! It was way too hot to do this and only make $1. When we were done, the kids didn't help clean up today. So between that and our profits, we won't be selling tomorrow.
Don't these pajamas go with the heat? I never packed up the old box of clothes in Kaylen's closet, so she has once again been digging around in it today. These pajamas were her 4th outfit for today. When I changed her at bedtime, she was sweaty. I have to put up the old clothes, especially those that are not suitable for our weather!
1 comment:
Cute blogpage by the way. You are a trooper to help out on the hottest day of the year so far. Remember the beginning of May, it was snowing. That was actually April. I already miss the cold weather.
Post a Comment