It was a wonderful experience to visit all of these amazing places that I've blogged about. Even though we did this two years ago, I wanted to blog them so they'd be entries in my "journal." By the end of the trip, I was missing the kids,my baby Kaylen especially. I got homesick and was physically sick. I was not able to go out of the hotel room on the last day. I missed seeing the Coliseum up close (I'd seen it from buses before). Eric and Scott gave me a blessing, so I was able to make it to the closing dinner that was at a palace that night. I thoroughly enjoyed all that I experienced, but I was very grateful to return home (so glad in fact that I wanted to kiss the ground once we got back to Philadelphia).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I cannot believe all the places you've been. I've only dreamed of these places but you've actually been there! These sights are so amazing! Most people go their entire lives without seeing some or all of these places. What a wonderful opportunity and great pictures! You have a real talent with photography, mind giving an amateur some tips?
It sounds like you and Eric had a great time in Europe. You toured some amazing cities. I would love to see those sites, but until then I'll enjoy your pictures. It's going to be so fun to show theses pictures over and over again with your family. It will be like going on the trip again without Jetlag and the sickness. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.
Post a Comment