Friday, June 13, 2008

Monkey Kaylen


I laid Kaylen down in her crib for a nap this week. Spencer went upstairs (where her room is) and found her walking around. She climbed out of the crib! She is my first kid to do this. Lindsey proceeded to tell me she has also seen Kaylen climb in her crib to get her blankets and then climb out again. I didn't believe either one of them, mainly because none of my other kids have been a crib escapee. I took my camera and asked Kaylen if she could climb into her bed. She did, that's where these photos came from. She was afraid to climb out - she said that she has fallen before.



So, I went downstairs and got the tools to transform her crib to a toddler bed. She now has a bed that she won't fall out of and break her arm or anything else (hopefully!). She has done amazingly well to stay in at bed time. Her nap times have been dramatically decreased.



1 comment:

thepyles7 said...

I will have to make sure that I don't show Christopher Kaylen's little trick.