Saturday, June 21, 2008

Two Years Ago - Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik, Croatia was fabulous! This was my favorite port. We hired a private guide for our group and saw some amazing things. The city is made of white bricks with red tile roofs - it's quite a site.
Our guide first took us to a seaside village where we sat next to the ocean and ate ice cream. He then took us to a little village in a beautiful green area.
This is Eric posing right outside of the village.

We walked through this beautiful wooded area, with a creek running next to the path.


This is a street area, in between buildings - very narrow.

Eric managed to find many ice cream and gelato shops.

He had ice cream twice while we were in Dubrovnik.



I loved Dubrovnik, and if I had the chance to go back there, I would.

No comments: