Monday, October 20, 2008

Softball

For the last two weeks Lindsey has participated in Activity Days Girls Softball. She played 5 games. She did good and hit the ball. Sometimes she wasn't too interested in playing any outfield position. When she was playing 3rd base, a girl (who was completely annoying, weird, and totally hyper) made it to 3rd base. The girl stood there spazzing out and being irritating. From the sidelines we heard Lindsey tell the girl, "You're annoying!" I definitely love the rules of girls church softball - anything goes. It teaches the girls lots.




Kaylen had fun hanging out at the school and playing with the boys. She was playing catch with Spencer and Eric in this picture.

1 comment:

Pace & Gwen said...

Cute girls! Sporty, feisty, I love it!! I just read your profile - your comment about "nagging, runny noses and rude neighbors" made me laugh. :) We miss you guys!!