I am borrowing this idea from another blog I've read.
Below are questions I asked the kids with their responses.
Logan answered with a lot of shrugs, I did eventually get answers for the questions.
1. What does I always say to you?
Logan: Unload the dishwasher
Spencer: Chores. Homework. Piano.
Lindsey: Do your chores.
2. What makes me happy?
Logan: When I do my chores.
Spencer: A dozen roses and getting my chores and homework done.
Lindsey: Seeing kids not fighting.
3. What makes me sad?
Logan: When I don't do my chores.
Spencer: Being mean to you.
Lindsey: When we call you mean names.
4. What makes me laugh?
Logan: When I am joking.
Spencer: Funny jokes.
Lindsey: Hunter.
Spencer: Funny jokes.
Lindsey: Hunter.
5. What is my favorite thing to do?
Logan: Disneyland.
Spencer: I have no clue.
Lindsey: Scrapbooking. Going on vacation. Sleeping.
Spencer: I have no clue.
Lindsey: Scrapbooking. Going on vacation. Sleeping.
6. What do I do when you're not around?
Logan: Make stuff and put stuff up for Halloween. Exercise class. KK's dance and singing classes.
Spencer: Play with little kids or clean.
Lindsey: On the computer. Read.
Spencer: Play with little kids or clean.
Lindsey: On the computer. Read.
7. What am I really good at?
Logan: Make dinner. Drive.
Spencer: Being a mom. Cleaning. Doing dishes.
Lindsey: Scrapbooking.
Spencer: Being a mom. Cleaning. Doing dishes.
Lindsey: Scrapbooking.
8. What are my chores?
Logan: Loading dishwasher. Doing laundry. Making dinner.
Spencer: Doing washer and dryer. Keep the house clean. Fix food.
Lindsey: Cleaning up the house.
Spencer: Doing washer and dryer. Keep the house clean. Fix food.
Lindsey: Cleaning up the house.
9. What is my favorite food?
Logan: Macaroni. No, that's mine. Pizza?
Spencer: I do not know. Give me a clue.
Lindsey: Italian. Is that it?
Spencer: I do not know. Give me a clue.
Lindsey: Italian. Is that it?
10. What do you and I do together?
Logan: Homework. Play downstairs.
Spencer: Play.
Lindsey: Make me do piano with you.
Spencer: Play.
Lindsey: Make me do piano with you.
11. What do we have in common?
Logan: Same last name.
Spencer: Related.
Lindsey: Girl.
Spencer: Related.
Lindsey: Girl.
12. How are we different?
Logan: Me not big. Have glasses. Me not have big ears or wear bracelet.
Spencer: Girl - Boy.
Lindsey: You're weird. I'm cool.
Spencer: Girl - Boy.
Lindsey: You're weird. I'm cool.
13. How do you know I love you?
Logan: It's too hard.
Spencer: Help me with stuff.
Lindsey: Help me with piano.
Spencer: Help me with stuff.
Lindsey: Help me with piano.
14. What is my favorite place to go?
Logan: Trips and stores.
Spencer: Utah. Turkey. Rome. Croatia.
Lindsey: On vacations.
Spencer: Utah. Turkey. Rome. Croatia.
Lindsey: On vacations.
15. What is your favorite thing I make?
Logan: Buckeyes. Cinnamon rolls. Banana bread. Chocolate pie.
Spencer: Pizza pockets.
Lindsey: Bean dip.
Spencer: Pizza pockets.
Lindsey: Bean dip.
3 comments:
I love the answers your kids gave, especially what they have in common with you. What a great idea to document what your kids say. That'll be a treasure in years to come. My kids love to hear the funny things they said when they were younger, Ijust wish I remembered more of those cute sayings. Congratulations to Eric for winning the money. That's so cool!
What a hilarious/fun/awesome idea!
I shall try this with my man: I'm curious to see what his answers would be! Ha! Your kiddos are adorable.
It was great to see you for .2 @ the store the other day. I meant to tell you: your hair is so pretty. I wish it was mine. The end.
Have a great day!
Ps: I love the quote of the week.
I love that idea. I am going to have to try that on my kids. i have to agree with Logan I think you make the best buckeyes. Can't wait for christmas time.
Post a Comment