Thursday, October 2, 2008

Logan's 2nd Lost Tooth



I'm not going to make it a habit where I blog about each tooth one of my kids looses, but I have to write about Logan losing his 2nd tooth.
I came home from a class. Logan told me his tooth was very loose. I asked him to let me see how loose it is. I barely wiggled it. Instead, I pulled out his tooth. It came out quite easily, so easily that Logan didn't even notice that I pulled it out. It didn't hurt him, nor did he taste the tiny bit of blood. Logan just sat there watching Eric and Spencer work on a puzzle. I asked him if he could wiggle his tooth. He went to wiggle it and finally realized that it wasn't there. He was sure that he had swallowed it. It looked like he was almost going to cry, so I revealed his tooth hidden in the tissue. He was quite excited about it.

1 comment:

Tami said...

He looks so cute. It's so fun when kids lose their teeth. Kids are excited about each tooth they lose. It's funny that he didn't realize it. I love your new background.