Yesterday, at church Kaylen was working on a sticker book. This was an ancient book where you tear out the stickers and lick them, then stick them in the book. She licked the stickers so long that they weren't sticky anymore.
During sacrament meeting, she said, "Mom don't bite me" about 5 times. I have never bitten her, but for some reason she thought I was going to bite her. She then started talking about a little girl who bit her in nursery about 2 months ago. I think she combined me and her nursery memory.
Kaylen put on a pair of shoes for church. She wore them for 30 minutes before church. When we got to church, she then decided that one of the shoes hurt her feet. She ended up going to nursery with one shoe.
Kaylen started dance today. I don't know of anything she did during dance, but she sure is cute in her leotard. I've had to put it, her ballet shoes, and her tap shoes up high so she won't continuously wear them. She wore her leotard for 3 days after we bought it. She was very excited about it and going to dance with Abbie.
Kaylen ran around the house with her arms spread out, declaring, "I'm Super Woman!"
She has also been practicing the Olympics. She will stand with her head on the ground and do a half-somersault. Apparently she is diving. Today she got a pillow and said that the pillow was her diving board.
2 comments:
What a cute girl. I wouldn't loved to see do her olympic tricks. It's fun to read about the personalities your kids have developed. We don't get to see that at church. Enjoy your little "Super Woman".
I love 3 year old dance classes. Only about three more years and Brie can start.
Post a Comment