
Today I made fudge. I poured it into 3 separate containers. I had given
Kaylen some, so she knew how yummy it was and where to find it. Later, as I was coming back into the kitchen, I found
Kaylen getting into the fudge. She had slid a chair over, and was helping herself. Her hands were slimy with fudge, there was slimy fudge on the
container lid, and her mouth was starting to get messy. It looks like she had pinched up pieces. I can see finger marks in the container of fudge. Needless to say the one container she got into looks pretty unappetizing. Fortunately, she had left the other two containers alone. She gladly posed for a picture, and then was really confused (and mad) when I took it away.
Kaylen's fudge (that no one could eat or touch)
I'm off to Ohio in a few hours, so I will post when I can.
4 comments:
Have fun in Oho! Kaylen is a smart girl. Good fudge is hard to resist.
Hi! I stumbled on your blog through Tami's....I just love these things. It is so nice to share life! Kaylen is so cute...I can tell Karsyn is going to be my trouble maker!
Have a great time. Your fudge looks good anyway. Its not how it looks that matters right?
Yummy. I haven't made fudge in forev...thanks for reminding me. Kaylen knows where it's at. (:
Post a Comment