
Hollywood Studios (that I kept calling MGM Studios from when Eric and I went years ago) was the first park we went to. Some of us went on Tower of Terror while others chickened out and got fast passes for another ride. I love how surprising that ride can be with the drop(s). We all pretty much stayed together throughout the park. Once again, it totally reminded me of growing up and visiting Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm and the good memories I had of us all being together. For lunch when we finally got seated, we at the Sci-Fi Drive-in, which was a very cute themed restaurant where we sat in cars while watching old sci-fi movies.
- Mi familia -Kelly, Mark, Mom, Dad, Rhonda, Eric, Me, Jeremy, Ed, and Shelly


After lunch we headed for the backlot tour. While waiting in line, the Disney worker was having trouble controlling the line and people. She asked for some volunteers. Ed, quickly volunteered. I told Eric to go help her too. Mark trailed after them also. Jeremy, however, instantly declined and folded his arms. It turns out that the worker wasn't needing line control help. She was getting volunteers for the show. So, the show became a show starring the in-laws. The performed little portions that were filmed and woven together. Eric was supposedly a submarine captain who gets drenched when the submarine gets torpedoed. Mark and Eddie were shipmates on deck when there was a plane flying over, shooting at them. It turned out pretty hilarious, especially with Ed's dancing on deck.


We saw a car stunt show and hit Toy Story Mania, with Eric finding anyone in the family he could compete against. I tried my hardest, but didn't even come close to halfway beating his score. We ate at a fun restaurant for dinner, Prime Time Cafe, where we had good home-style cooking and free appetizers because of the long wait. Once again, we got a huge dessert with our meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment