Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's been a long time since I've done Thankful Thursday, and I almost passed this Thursday up too. Below are some of the things that I'm thankful for lately.
1. My Christmas stuff is finally packed up. I had one last tree to do for the last week, and I finally took it down. (Now to put away all the Christmas boxes piled in the basement...)
2. Eric's involvement with the kids. He has become much more active with the kids. He's been taking the boys to drum lessons, and Lindsey to fencing lessons. He's done special activities with the kids too. He took Spencer to the Fiesta Bowl and today they're skiing/snowboarding. He's planning on taking Lindsey to the mall tomorrow (I don't know how she talked him into that one, I can't even do that!). Logan and Eric will be going to Monster Jam later in the month. It's been a little hard for me to deal with (looking like the mean parent at times), but it's great that they're strengthening their relationship and building memories.
3. The past weekend Eric and I spent celebrating our anniversary.
4. I'm almost caught up with blogging - just one more post to do.
5. I found a dress for Eric's awards banquet in SLC. It's totally cute, so I'm excited to wear it and get another mini-vacation.

No comments: