We ate a yummy dinner at home with Eric's grandparents and some friends.
Logan and Kaylen were really interested in NORAD, tracking Santa.
We did our traditional reading of the Christmas story and attempted to sing some Christmas songs.
One of our traditions is to open a gift on Christmas Eve. The kids were all very excited to do that. The best gift opening was one that Eric opened which was from Lindsey. I had previously bought some movies which we've never opened. Lindsey picked out two of them - Miss Congeniality and Miss Congeniality 2, ones that Eric has never seen and probably never will because they're chick-flicks. Lindsey sneakingly put a QT gift card between the two DVD cases and wrapped it up. Eric wasn't quite sure what to do with the chick-flicks once he opened them up. Thankfully he finally found the gift card.
I took pictures of the kids asleep on their Christmas pillowcases (a gift from last year), waiting for Santa. (I woke up Lindsey, that's why she looks grumpy.)
1 comment:
Technology makes it so much easier to track Santa. I remember being glued to the News and waiting for the Santa alert. I loved Eric's click flick gift. That's good!
Post a Comment