About two weeks before Christmas I saw a picture of a Christmas tree in a store ad. I thought it was the cutest tree and wanted to have one like it. The following morning I set out to find the ornaments for the tree, neglecting the grocery shopping and other errands that needed to get done. I went to 5 Kohls stores in the valley. I was completely exhausted. I got a good deal of the ones I wanted. There were, however, some that I could not find. I called my mother-in-law (who is now the coolest mother-in-law) and asked her if she wouldn't mind checking at a store in Ohio. Well, she got really into the "hunt" and also went to 5 stores. She totally scored. I really needed picks for the tree and gumdrop ornaments. She found them!
So the tree is a sweet tree. There are frosted gingerbread cookies (A-Z, minus H & W and shapes), gumdrops, giant sparkly candies, jingle bell candies, and peppermint icicles. It is now my favorite tree and I am hesitant to take it down.
1 comment:
4 tree's and over a hundred houses. So how is clean up going? Sounds like your house is Christmas central.I like the new tree, very pretty.
Post a Comment