Thursday, August 14, 2008

Potty Training

While we were cramming 3 states, 2 countries into 3 days, we made a few "pit stops." At each toilet that we would stop at, Kaylen had to go potty too. She really surprised me and went every time. When we went shopping in Ohio, we bought Kaylen some new panties. She didn't want Dora or even princesses, she wanted Elmo underwear. So that's what we bought (plus some princess ones I picked out). They are the cutest, littlest panties.

We started potty training when we came back from Ohio. She did great peeing, but had a little bit of trouble with pooping. She had a couple of accidents (#2). It's now a week and two days later and I consider her potty trained. She will go in and sit on the toilet when she needs to. She stays dry through the night.

This was one thing I was dreading because I didn't want to have to clean up any accidents (I hate stuff like that). I also didn't want to be nag. Kaylen was obviously ready and she has done great! YAY!

No comments: