Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Ohio Pictures

Eric's grandparents live on a golf course, so their "yard" is beautiful.This is one of the flower gardens between their house and the golf course. I love trees and flowers, so I loved being outdoors while we were in Ohio.


Logan loved playing outdoors and running around.


We went to the Dublin Irish Festival which is the 2nd largest Irish Festival in the world. My favorite part of the festival was the Irish dancing. It reminded me of visiting Dublin, Ireland and the show we saw there.



I took this picture when Kaylen was sick. She woke up and Eric got her breakfast (to get ready to go to the zoo). I came downstairs and found Kaylen sound asleep. When she woke up later, I realized she was sick.


Logan loved riding around G & G's house. (Love the scenery!)


Eric's family lives (mostly) in Ohio, so when we visit, we often get together. We had a pizza party and game night.

1 comment:

huneybezzz3 said...

WOW! that is a beautiful yard. You look like you guys had a great vacation!