Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sizzlin' Saturday at the Museum

One of our summer traditions is to take advantage of "Sizzlin' Saturdays," at a museum downtown. I've taken the kids mostly every summer, since I was pregnant with Kaylen. The musem is free, there are crafts for the kids, there are special performances, and there is free ice cream. It's a fun activity to go to. I actually talked Eric into going with us, which he didn't enjoy too much. Maybe if we could have seen the hoop dancers, he would have liked it more. (The hoop dancers didn't perform this year. They are one of my favorites.) It ended up being a fun family memory, even if we did have to eat our lunch in the car on the way home and even if there are still beads rolling around in the back of the yukon from Kaylen's unfinished necklace. : )










No comments: