Monday, July 19, 2010

HB Colton

How can this sweet baby turn into this....?


I can't even believe that baby C is already one year old!! Where did the time go? He has been such a joy to have in our family and brings many smiles daily to us. I have loved every minute of having him with us. At each different stage, I would think to myself, often with tears in my eyes, "I don't want him to grow any more. I love him at this age." I have enjoyed ALL aspects of Colton. He has been such a blessing and joy to us.
We had a party at our house to celebrate Colton's birthday. Of course, I had to turn him loose with a miniature Thomas cake. He wasn't quite sure what to do with it, but got into it a little bit. I realized how gooey and greasy the frosting was, so I took away the cake and cleaned him up before he was out of control. At one point, when I had my back turned, sweet Lindsey gave that dang cake back to him! He became a smurf and was next to impossible to get cleaned. Colton "opened" presents, mostly with help from Kaylen and Logan.


this is a card made by Kaylen













No comments: