Kaylen has said the funniest things lately. I thought these were the cutest and wanted to jot them down to remember them.
Patty Cake
I was playing patty cake with Kaylen. We made the cake, rolled the cake, and marked it with a
B. We put it in the oven for baby and me. When I said the oven part, Kaylen said, "We don't put baby in the oven. That's not right."
Playing Around
Kaylen and Logan were playing/wrestling/tumbling around. Kaylen ended up getting hurt. She declared after the crying stopped, "That wasn't a good idea."
After School
After the end of the day, that included dance and school, Kaylen stated, "I've hard a hard day."
Singing at School
Kaylen was talking with me about songs that she sings at school. They sing the alphabet song and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." She sadly stated, "My teacher doesn't know "I Am a Child of God."
Peaches
I ordered a 30 pound box of peaches. I arranged them all in the fridge; they took up an entire shelf all the way across the fridge. Kaylen opened the fridge and exclaimed, "Holy Cow!"
Articles of Faith
The Primary children in our ward are memorizing the Articles of Faith. For each Article of Faith memorized, the child can put that number of marbles into a jar. Kaylen was so happy because on Sunday she got a "marble of faith." She had memorized the 2nd Article of Faith and got the chance to add to the jar with her marbles of faith.
Weather Change
It's finally cooling down here. This morning when Kaylen went outside to get the newspaper, she declared, "It's freakin' cold." (It was about 75 degrees.)
No comments:
Post a Comment