This is the blog of portions of our activities and happenings,
documented by Kim.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
The Zoo
Today I took Kaylen and Colton to the zoo. We went with my sister's family and my mom. I didn't tell Kaylen that we were meeting them there, so it was a fun surprise. I had to feed Colton, so Kaylen went around with her uncle and my mom.
Kaylen, with an iguana in the background
Kaylen (on left) with two of her cousins
This orangutan put the palm frond on top of himself and chilled
Well, this is us, in my attempt to document our crazy days. I am the mother to 6 great, active, and a little wild children. I am wife to the hardest-working man on earth (who is a fabulous husband). We have a busy life, but it's all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment