Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HB Kaylen!


Kaylen turned 4. We celebrated by her choice of meals. For breakfast we had pancakes. During the day I took her to a children's museum. For lunch, of all places, she wanted McDonald's. We don't usually go to McDonald's, so it was an odd request. We had a school night at Cici's Pizza, so that's where we had dinner. She was quite excited about it and enjoyed going, especially since I invited my parents, Shelly, and her kids. She had originally said that she wanted to go to Rainforest Cafe for dinner, so we went there, just on another day. She didn't like it last year (the gorillas scared her) so it was surprising for her to ask to go there again.







Another year made a small difference with the gorillas at the Rainforest Cafe. She was still quite apprehensive about them, but wasn't completely terrified of them.


1 comment:

Tami said...

You've had a lot of birthdays the last few months. Happy to Birthday to Kaylen. I enjoy getting to Spencer and Logan better. They are really fun to talk to. I've never been to the Rainforest Cafe, so I'll have to try that with my kids.