Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday


It's been a while since I've done a thankful thursday post, and decided it's about time I start doing that again. This week some of the things I'm thankful for include:

1. Actually having the time to do an "optional" post. I've been able to blog about basic happenings, but haven't been able to do any extra posts, because I just haven't had the time to do so.

2. Colton is sleeping through the night!! He's been doing this since shortly after Labor Day. The time he goes in between night time feedings has gradually grown from 6 hours to 9 hours over the past few weeks. It's amazing. I never would have thought this would happen already. I love it.

3. General Conference weekend is almost upon us. I really am looking forward to hearing from the prophet and other leaders of the church. An additional bonus is that I'm getting together with my sisters and sister-in-laws to let the kids run ammuck while we make cinnamon rolls.

4. cooler weather. I don't know if it will last, but I'll definitely enjoy it while it's here. Kaylen, Colton, and I went for a walk this morning. Kaylen said a few times that it's cold or it's getting cooler.

5. school. How I love school for the kids. It's a fabulous invention.

6. me time. I actually had an hour of me time this week, spent at Jolene's, my massage therapist.





No comments: