Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wicked

As part of Lindsey's birthday presents, Lindsey and I went to see Wicked. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures. We left early and went to lunch at a cute sandwich shop/bakery. We then rode to a park and ride area and parked the car. We took the light rail to the closest stop near the theater. We then proceeded to walk, over a mile, to the theater in the middle of the afternoon. (We weren't allowed to park at the theater because it's at the university and the students needed the parking.) We were so hot and tired by the time we got to the theater. We got there about 2 minutes before the play started.
The play was great. We enjoyed the music. Lindsey enjoyed the souvenir shopping afterwards.
Thankfully, I saw a friend there who saved us and gave us a ride back to the light rail station. If it had not been for her, I could be blogging about the birth of the baby already.

No comments: