We had a very calm (read boring) 4th of July. Eric woke up early and took the boys to the pancake breakfast and neighborhood parade. I did not want to wake up that early and did not want to spend 2 hours in the heat, so I stayed home with the sleeping beauties. We just hung out at the house all day. I went through some baby clothes and worked on getting things ready for the baby. Eric studied to get licensed to sell property and casualty insurance. At dinner time, my parents came over and we had a barbecue. We watched fireworks on tv (so boring).
Eric is a slight nut when it comes to fireworks, so we of course had to do some fireworks. The boys did smoke bombs during the day. At night we did some sparklers, some fountains, and some other big stuff (see previous post).
No comments:
Post a Comment