Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Me Quiz

A friend e-mailed this to me back in October. I haven't taken the time to respond, thinking this would be a good blog post. So, now that I'm on vacation, I've actually completed it.

I'd love to read any responses from fellow blogging friends.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
nope

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I teared up this morning when I was talking with Eric about family issues

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes. It sure beats Eric's writing.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes a few.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so.

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ?
Yes, every organ, gland and all cellulose tissue I was born with is still intact.

8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
nope.

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
If I have to eat healthy - Fiber One Raisin Bran. If fiber intake isn't a concern, I'd choose Lucky Charms.

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
untie

11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes. My motto through yearbook season was, "I can do hard things."

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
rocky road

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
right now - my baby belly. Usually, my height.

14. RED OR PINK?
red

15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
lack of energy

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
my grandpa B

17. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
brown pants and no shoes

18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
fresh bing cherries

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Eric talk about work

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
red

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
clean clothes, lilacs, good shampoo

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
a lady at a farm in Ohio

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON WHO TEXTED YOU?
my hubby

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
anything DVRd - that way it can be fast forwarded

25. HAIR COLOR?
brown

26. EYE COLOR?
hazel

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
no way! My eyes are way too sensitive.

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
usually Mexican

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
17 Again (had to watch it before Spencer and Lindsey could, and they actually will NOT be allowed to watch it)

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
orange/red

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
winter in SW or summer in Utah or Ohio

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies with nuts that are still warm

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Meeting Amazing Grace, Hypnobirthing, Love That Lasts

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
nothing - don't have one

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
a DVR'd episode of 24 (2 left to watch!)

38. FAVORITE SOUND?
happy, non-fighting kids

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
neither. I used to like the Beatles until I saw Love in Vegas.

40. FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN?
Istanbul, Turkey

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
not really

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Murray, Utah

43. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
time to go shopping and time for a snack

1 comment:

thepyles7 said...

i agree about 17 Again. i saw the premier before it came out and i was not happy about the topic of the movie and the impact it would have on kids who were into High School Musical. it is NOT a kids movie