Thursday, March 12, 2009

What I Really Want

This morning at 3:00 I realized what I really want for my birthday.

Logan had gotten sick during the night and thrown up in bed. I started to clean it up, but immediately began gagging. So I decided what I really, really want is

1. a surgical mask so I don't have to smell puke.

or

2. a washer with a garbage disposal built in (that way I wouldn't have to wash chunkies off the sheets, blankets, pillow, and comforter before I put them in the washer).

or

3. a husband who doesn't sleep through night time puking sickness.


Poor Logan. He stayed home from school today, laying on the couch the entire day, munching on a few cheerios here and there.

1 comment:

The Tiffany's said...

A washing machine with a garbage disposal built in sounds PERFECT! Although, my kids tend to hide rocks in their pockets...