Back in February, Eric celebrated another birthday. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures from the actual day (a memory card IN the camera is a necessity!). I still wanted to blog about what we did and wish my honey a happy birthday.
Eric's birthday was on a Saturday. The Friday before that, we went out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. That's one of Eric's favorite places. We had a yummy dinner.
On Saturday morning, I made Eric breakfast (breakfast sandwiches). We took it easy all day. (We had just gotten back from Cali and were still tired.) Some of the things we did during the day were watch dvr'd American Idol episodes, play Ticket to Ride, watched a dumb movie (Blades of Glory). I bought Eric a new cymbal for the drumset, so he played drums for about an hour. Eric and I went out to lunch. To top off the evening, we went to the church for the YW Camp Fundraiser dinner. Eric was a good sport, especially considering the meal wasn't something he even liked.
Happy Birthday Eric! I'm glad we were able to celebrate another birthday together.
No comments:
Post a Comment