Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random Update / Happenings

Not too much has happened lately, but I feel like I've been so busy and constantly running. The things listed below have gone on during the last week or so.

- I've been to Target 3 times this week so far. My memory is having issues, so I've repeatedly had to go back to the store. I think I've got everything this week and won't have to return for another week.

- I've made a scrapbook; now I just have to fill it with pictures and post it.

- I've dealt with major computer issues.I spent the afternoon yesterday de-virusing my computer. It hasn't helped. I'll probably spend another day going through files and backing them up for when I get a new computer. An important lesson learned: don't let kids or kids' friends play on your computer.

- I've been playing catch-up with birthday presents, buying and wrapping.

- I've been planning family valentine's party for Friday.

- I've been loving the rain we got here! Kaylen didn't like the storms and cried during a thunder episode.

- I've been having "Disneyland talks" with Kaylen. We're going next week and Kaylen wants to constantly talk about it.

- I finally finished Breaking Dawn. I was hesitant to finish because it's the end of the Twilight Saga.

- I went on a date night with my hubby.

- I started typing yearbook school lists and managed to fall off chair in the process.

- I watched Eric put up a shed in our backyard. I was kinda banned from the process because I dropped a brace on Eric head. (oops!)

No comments: