Saturday, February 14, 2009

Packing


We spent today packing for our trip to Disneyland. Kaylen has been packing her stuff for the last week. She's been so excited about the trip. Each morning she has been able to "show how many days are left until Disneyland" with her fingers.
She has had her activity bag packed since Monday. Inside she had some stuffed animals, her Cinderella dress, and a pair of dress-up shoes.
She then realized that she needed clothes. So she gathered up clothes. Shortly afterwards, she got snacks too. Today when I went to her bedroom, I found all her stuff all laid out by her door. She had packed her things by herself and was ready to go. I decided to look through it. She had a couple of shirts, one pair of pants, 4 pairs of underwear, a pair of capris, a pair of shoes, more stuffed animals, a coat, and water bottles. I thought it was so cute how excited she was to do this all on her own.

1 comment:

thepyles7 said...

I can't wait to see some Disney picture's posted. I keep checking.