Sunday, April 19, 2009

Catching Up

It's been a long time since I've posted anything. There are a couple of reasons: 1. time, and 2. things have been pretty boring and uneventful.
Some things that have been happening in my life include:
- waking up between 5:30 and 6:00 to go walking. I walk 2 miles a day.
- Easter celebrations - we had a Primary activity day, a family Easter egg hunt, and our own Easter dinner celebration.
- starting the coordination of yearbooks. It doesn't seem too overwhelming (yet) this year.
- swimming lessons. Spencer, Logan, and Kaylen have been taking swimming lessons for the last 2 weeks. They have improved greatly. I have been impressed by Kaylen's bravery to go under the water and try (all the time, very hard) to swim.
- Easter pageant. We went to the Easter pageant, taking all the kids. We haven't been since Lindsey was little. It was good to see. However, it was disappointing with all the protesters there that were disruptive.
- hypnobirthing. I've started taking a hypnobirthing class, reading a book, and listening to cds about it.
- date night at the science center. Eric and I took advantage of the free adult night at the Science Center. We saw a U2 "show" at the planetarium and explored other exhibits there.
I know that more things than this have been happening, maybe it's just the ordinary happenings that have been filling up the past weeks. I'm sure once I post this, I'll think of more. These, I guess, are the highlights lately.

No comments: