I briefly mentioned decorating in the previous post, but I took pictures I want to post.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
"Deck the Halls...
.... with balls of holly," argued Spencer. We went back and forth about this yesterday. I even showed him in a piano book that it's boughs. He said, "that doesn't make sense. It's balls." I wasn't successful in my endeavors to help him learn the correct lyrics.
I briefly mentioned decorating in the previous post, but I took pictures I want to post.

I briefly mentioned decorating in the previous post, but I took pictures I want to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So let m get this striaght, you guys have 3 Christmas trees? That's totally awesome and too fun. Also that is hilarious the "balls of holly" argument! I was cracking up so hard, I can definitely see Spencer's point though, I mean what are boughs? So funny! I can't wait until Chase is old enough to say entertaining things!
Post a Comment