This is the blog of portions of our activities and happenings,
documented by Kim.
Friday, November 12, 2010
A Visit to the Park
For a fun activity, I thought I'd take the kids to a park close to our house. Eric and I had been there before and it was a fun, different place to go. I thought the kids would like getting out of the house and going there. From the road, the park looks great. You can see hills, lots of green grass, and water. Upon closer inspection by the kids, it was discovered that it wasn't really a park for kids to play at. There were 2 swings and a giant rock to climb on. That's it. The kids were highly disappointed. The disappointment was enlarged when I made the kids walk around the entire park. Logan brought his skateboard and skated around it (all except for the water areas, which I made him walk around - I didn't want him skating in). Logan and Kaylen liked rolling down the hills too. I don't know if I'll be able to talk the kids into going to that particular park again.
Spencer was just mad about being there because he was bored
Well, this is us, in my attempt to document our crazy days. I am the mother to 6 great, active, and a little wild children. I am wife to the hardest-working man on earth (who is a fabulous husband). We have a busy life, but it's all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment