Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Piggy Pie

So Kaylen's kinder-prep class has a class pet! Each student has the opportunity to take turns in bringing Piggie Pie, the pet, home. Kaylen has really been looking forward to her turn with Piggy Pie. Kaylen couldn't keep Piggy Pie in her carrying sack, she immediately took it out of the bag when she saw me at the school to pick her up. We took P.P. with us to Grandma and Grandpa's for piano lessons where P.P. watched an awesome rainstorm. We then headed home and ate dinner with P.P., then went to bed. In the morning P.P. went shopping with us. During our adventures, I took many pictures. Kaylen cut them out and glued them into P.P.'s journal. She also got to draw a picture of her adventures, and I had to write about our good times. We had a fun time hosting Piggy Pie in our house and can't wait until next time!

The following night, after we had returned Piggy Pie to school. Kaylen was in tears because she couldn't sleep without P.P. I was ready to go look on ebay for P.P. because I knew her identical siblings had been sold at Kohl's. Fortunately, I didn't have to do that. I managed to find P.P.'s Mini Me in Kaylen's closet.

No comments: