Saturday, June 12, 2010

Girl's Camp - Before & After

Lindsey went to her second year of girl's camp. I thought it would be fun to take a before and after picture of her. She looked so cute when I dropped her off - she had her hair done, complete with a flower and make-up on. She was so funny when I took her shopping for the things for camp. Of course, she had outgrown her pants and needed new ones. No way could I take her to DI to buy some like I did when I was in YW. She wouldn't be caught dead in tennis shoes - Nike-type shoes. She had to have cute pants and shoes (the shoes even to the point that she squeezed her feet into cute shoes that were too small instead of wearing practical shoes).

after girl's camp - pajamas and dirt
tired, but happy and glad that she went



No comments: