
For Eric's Christmas present, I wanted to do something different and something that he'd enjoy. I signed him up for a Rapid Precision Manuevers class at Bondurant Driving School. Eric loves to drive fast and crazy, so I thought this would be the perfect gift. He headed off to the race track early in the morning. We left mid-morning to watch him during the remainder of the class. There were three parts to the class. The first part (that I missed) timed his reflexes. He was partnered up with someone else. After he had taken his turn, he had scared his partner badly enough that she requested to be with someone else. So, for the last two classes he was alone, which worked to his advantage because he got to drive twice as much during the last part of the class. During the second part of the class he got to drive a mini-course. He was one of the few students who knocked over cones. The last part of the class was real racetrack driving. He drove many laps around the track. It ended up being a fun morning. We hope to go back and drive the go carts.


No comments:
Post a Comment