Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Trees









We had four Christmas trees this year. Our "nice" tree was in the living room. The kids helped to decorate this one. In our game room, we had our Ohio State tree (eventhough I'm not a sports fan), it was actually fun to coordinate and decorate. In our loft upstairs I decorated a flocked tree with red and green ornaments. I made some ornaments that were clear glass which had family photos inside.

Eric surprised us on night when he came home from work with an 8 foot real tree attached to the roof of his car. I'm not quite sure how the branches and needles stayed on with his driving, but it was a beautiful surprise. The boys loved it. Spencer had been talking about how he wanted a live tree since Thanksgiving. I took down the tree I had put up in the family room. It "sweet tree" with cookies, gumdrops, and sweet candies. That ended up being my favorite tree.



No comments: