As I was preparing to leave for Women's Conference, there was a knock on the door. I opened it thinking it was the babysitter, but there stood two guys from a different church. I usually don't open the door when these people come around, mainly because I know they're well-versed in the Bible and I don't feel as though I am. I told the guy I only had a couple of minutes, but a 10 minute conversation was already in the making. The guy started talking about Jesus and, basically, the 2nd coming. Just as he asked me, "Do you think Jesus will come to the earth?" the 10th Article of Faith popped into my mind and I was able to answer him, "Yes, I believe that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory." This was another testimony builder for me. I believe that the Holy Ghost was there for me to help me with this uncomfortable situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment