Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Date with Disney on Ice

Eric and I try to have a date night with each kid individually every now and then. When I got emailed special pre-sale prices for Disney on Ice, I decided that Kaylen would love to do that, so I bought us tickets and kept the activity for the date a surprise for Kaylen.
We let Kaylen choose where to eat, and she chose Rainforest Cafe, her favorite restaurant. We ate there, without her (finally) being afraid of the gorillas and elephants. She enjoyed the "shows" of the animals and rain. We headed downtown and made a beeline for the show (we were late). We got to our awesome seats, about 5 rows up from the ice. Kaylen was so interested in the whole show. She had fun taking pictures with the camera that came with our ticket purchase. Kaylen's favorite part was the princesses. I liked the "Small World" number. I couldn't tell you Eric's favorite part, because he was hardly awake for any of it! I love spending time with each of the kids. It's fun to see their own unique personalities.




No comments: