In an effort to be more festive and show more love towards the kids, I wanted to do a project I found on someone's blog (unfortunately I can't remember where I saw it and give credit where it's due). I tweaked the project and made it become full-sized pillow cases with a pocket. February 1st, I placed the pillowcases on the kids' beds. Before the kids went to bed each night, I would sneak in and put a message in the pocket letting each kids know why I loved them. I loved watching their faces as they read the little notes.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Valentines Pillows
In an effort to be more festive and show more love towards the kids, I wanted to do a project I found on someone's blog (unfortunately I can't remember where I saw it and give credit where it's due). I tweaked the project and made it become full-sized pillow cases with a pocket. February 1st, I placed the pillowcases on the kids' beds. Before the kids went to bed each night, I would sneak in and put a message in the pocket letting each kids know why I loved them. I loved watching their faces as they read the little notes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment