Spencer has been a member of Hope Club ever since he found out they do a trip to San Diego. When he heard that, he became a member and faithfully went to all meetings. The trip finally rolled around. Eric wanted to go on the trip, so he became an honorary member. They met at the school at 9:30 pm and drove all night to San Diego. The activities while in San Diego included, a sunrise whale watching boat trip, Sea World, a beach bonfire, a visit to an aquarium, and shopping at Seaport Village. They stayed at a motel one night. They had a great time. They brought back a present for everyone in the family, which I found quite thoughtful.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Hope Club
Spencer has been a member of Hope Club ever since he found out they do a trip to San Diego. When he heard that, he became a member and faithfully went to all meetings. The trip finally rolled around. Eric wanted to go on the trip, so he became an honorary member. They met at the school at 9:30 pm and drove all night to San Diego. The activities while in San Diego included, a sunrise whale watching boat trip, Sea World, a beach bonfire, a visit to an aquarium, and shopping at Seaport Village. They stayed at a motel one night. They had a great time. They brought back a present for everyone in the family, which I found quite thoughtful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics! Since I didn't go with Dani, I didn't get good pics. She took pics of her trying on sunglasses at a store. I love the pics with Eric and Spencer together. I bet they had some bonding moments.
Post a Comment