Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Trees

So, here's some details of my Christmas tree fetish, as Eric calls it. I had 6 trees up in the house. For some reason, when I sent Eric to Sam's Club with a couple kids, he came home with a 9-foot tall real tree! So, we re-arranged (undecorated, moved, and redecorated) a tree in the family room to make room for the real tree. It was fun to set up each tree, with its different theme.







Our 7th tree - I wrapped some tulle around it, stuck poinsettia flowers in it, and displayed all the cute cards we received.


The red and gold tree in the living room



The OSU tree in the game room


A tree with my grandparents' ornaments (which I love and treasure) in our entry


The cookie and candy tree in the family room


The red and green tree in the upstairs hall


No comments: