I got to her classroom when she was in the restroom. When she walked in and saw me, I barely got a wave. She knew exactly what she was supposed to be doing and did it, paying little attention to me. I was lucky I got her to look at me for this picture. She didn't really want to talk with me or give me a hug. I'm grateful her teacher had her bring me fruit because that was really the only time she talked to me. After the feast I was able to have Kaylen show me a reading area and her playground. She was very busy, though. It's pretty obvious that she loves school.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
A Feast
I got to her classroom when she was in the restroom. When she walked in and saw me, I barely got a wave. She knew exactly what she was supposed to be doing and did it, paying little attention to me. I was lucky I got her to look at me for this picture. She didn't really want to talk with me or give me a hug. I'm grateful her teacher had her bring me fruit because that was really the only time she talked to me. After the feast I was able to have Kaylen show me a reading area and her playground. She was very busy, though. It's pretty obvious that she loves school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment